Shear & End Welder/Shear & Butt Welder/Strip Joiner/Tip & Tail Welder
|Name||Shear End Welder||Strip Width||40-2400mm|
|Strip Thickness||0.6-25mm||Keyword||Coil End Welders|
40-2400mm Shear End Welder,
40-2400mm Shear End Welder for 8" tube mill,
40-2400mm Coil End Welders
Shear & End Welder For Steel Tube Mill and Forming Machine
Welcome to Taicang Global Machinery Co., Ltd
At Global Machinery, we provide Tube Mill, Roll Forming Machine, Slitting & Cut to length Line and corresponding components, and meet your customized requirements. Contact us right now!
Shear & end welder is becoming an essential equipment in tube mill line or other coil processing line. Shear & end welder will greatly reduce scrap, tooling damage, downtime and safety hazards. Another big benefit for utilizing shear & end welder is the reduction of time spent during the coil change.
TGMCO designs and manufactures stationary shear end welder machine that comes in various design from semi-automatic to fully automatic. The operation starts by jogging the tail end into shearing position. Then the strip is edge guided automatically or manually for centering adjustment. The tail end is then clamped and sheared. The lead end of the new coil is fed into position, edge guided, clamped and sheared. The sheared scrap can be removed manually or automatically. After shear process is done, the weld torch is initiated, joining the two coils end together. After welding, the machine is reset for the next work cycle. TIG or MIG weld process is applied that have proven to be the best and most cost-effective welding for tube making industry. The automatically driven weld torch allows for a smooth and consistent weld bead across the seam of material.
- Reduction of coil changeover time for a significant increase in work efficiency
- Great reduction in tooling damage, scrap, and safety hazards
- Latest technology to keep machine up and running at its full capacity
- Increased tensile capacity of weld seam by angel shear design
- Fully automatic machine with PLC control, minimum work cycle time, and easy operation
- Smooth and high-hardness weld seam by automatic TIG weld processing, with no need for grinding
- Communication with uncoiler, leveler and accumulator, realizing one-man operation for the complete entry line section