|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing with each machine tied and protected in container|
|Delivery Time:||65-90 days|
|Supply Ability:||3 sets per month|
|Name:||Corrugated Web H-beam Welding Line||Material:||Steel|
|Web Thickness:||2-6mm||Web Height:||350-1500mm|
|Total Power:||132kw||Warranty:||1 Year|
h beam automatic welding machine,
h beam welding production line
Corrugated Web flange Steel Sheet H beam automatic Welding Machine
This is a special line used to assemble and weld H beam. Compared with normal vertical line, it has the advantages of higher productivity and less deformation, and is suitable for producing light H beams. The line is composed of end assembly machine, front welding machine, overturning machine, back welding machine, and their conveying roller. This line can make H beam assembly, welding, overturning and transmission.
|Corrugated web forming machine||Suitable raw material||Yield strength(Mpa)||≤345|
|Profile dimension||Wave height(mm)||40-50|
|Distance of waves(mm)||About 155|
|Steel feeding mode||converyor|
|Corrugated web output mode||Transmission chain|
|Total weight||About 11t|
|Corrugated web H-beam automatic robot welding machine||Work-piece dimension||Work-piece length(mm)||4000-20000|
|Welding mode||Imported robot two position welding at the same time|
|Welding mode||CO2 welding||Corrugated scanning||Whole line laser scanning|
|Cutting type||Plasma cutting||Control mode||Automatic control|
|Scanning speed(mm/s)||≥600||Welding speed(mm/min)||Max. 830|
|Total weight||About 41t|
|Total power||195kw (except slitting/cutting line)|
|Total weight||86t (except slitting/cutting line)|
67550×8500×3500mm (except slitting/cutting line)
About the Corrugated Web Steel Sheet H beam Welding Machine:
1. When assemble, just needed to do spot welding of H beam end, then can go into the welding process, welding machine will re-position the three plate, thus increase assemble speed.
2. Work piece is put horizontally (web is horizontal and flange is vertical), and beam will move during welding, and can weld two seam at the same time to reduce deformation caused by welding heat.
3. Machine is equipped with Lincoln DC-1000 welders, which used single arc twin wire welding mode, wire diameter is 1.6mm, and welding speed can reach 1200mm/m, the welding seams are well formed and look beautiful.
4. This line is more automatic then traditional ones, so can reduce the labor intensity, and reduce operator to 4-5
5. It is suitable to weld variable cross section H beam ≤8°
Processing flow of the Gantry Cantilever H Beam Welding Machine:
Plate cutting ---Cutting lay-off---Hanger plate---T type assemblying---90°Turn---Hoisting-H beam assembly---Hoisting--- Welding of angle seam I--- 90° turn---Welding of angle seam II---180° Turn---Welding of angle seam III---90° turn---Welding of angle seam IV---Convery---Rectification of Flange slab I---90° turn---Hoisting---Rectification of Flange slab II---Convery---Welding Of rib according to practical---Convery---Surface Impeller blasting---Remove blast--- Convey---Oilpaint---Packing for leaving
Finished products are as follow:
Service Commitment & Quality Assurance:
Installation: If necessary, engineer is available to service machinery overseas; but all the relevant cost and extra 100USD/day for our engineer will be paid by the buyer.
Warranty: 1 year since the machine leave seller's factory.
During the warranty period, it covers all spare parts of machines, if you find some spare parts were damaged, those new spare parts will be supplied free by us, but normal wear and tear excepted. And the freight should be bore equally by both parties.
Contact Person: Manager