Tel:
China Steel Silo Roll Forming Machine manufacturer
Wuxi YBT Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd.

We will try do our best for make best quality machine!

Home ProductsDownpipe Roll Forming Machine

Color Plate Tube Roll Forming Machine For Rectangular Downspout 21 Stations

Color Plate Tube Roll Forming Machine For Rectangular Downspout 21 Stations

  • Color Plate Tube Roll Forming Machine For Rectangular Downspout 21 Stations
  • Color Plate Tube Roll Forming Machine For Rectangular Downspout 21 Stations
  • Color Plate Tube Roll Forming Machine For Rectangular Downspout 21 Stations
  • Color Plate Tube Roll Forming Machine For Rectangular Downspout 21 Stations
Color Plate Tube Roll Forming Machine For Rectangular Downspout 21 Stations
Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: YBT
Certification: CE ISO SGS
Model Number: BT252607
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Standard export packing with each machine tied and protected in container
Delivery Time: 45-60 days
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 10 set
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Downpipe Roll Forming Machine Tile Type: Steel, Colored Glaze Steel, Colored Steel And Galvanized Steel, Steel Forming Machine
Rollers: 21 Stations Thickness Of The Plate: 0.3-0.8mm
Warranty: 1 Year Control System: PLC
High Light:

rain gutter making machine

,

downspout roll forming machine

Color Plate Rectangular Downspout / Downpipe Roll Forming Machine

 

Our company can supply complete production lines and machines according to your requirement. We supply many different sizes of waterpipe machines with our auxiliary equipment. We have gained a good evaluation from users because of advanced technology, perfect quality and after-sale service.

 

Technical data of downpipe roll forming machine

 

Operation Full automatic
Voltage AC380/50Hz
Quantity Of Roller 18 ranks
Pressure roller neck 60
Machining steel plate thickness(mm) 0.3-0.8 mm
Width of molding(mm) According to drawing
Production line working speed 0-15m/min
Cut type Hydraulic pressure Independent cut
Cut bar material cut bar use Cr12mov material,After the high temperature quenching
Machine size(mm) 5500*1000*1500
Roll mandrel material 45# steel tempering,finish turning,accurate grinding process
Roller mold material Bearing steel vacuum quenching,CNC finish turning
Production main motor power(kw) 7.5KW
Hydraulic system power 5KW
Drive type Gear drive

 

Service

 

We provide the technical support for whole life.Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.

When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,

suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days

 

Payment

 

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )

 

After sale service & promise

 

YBT Machinery  put highly emphasis on not only outstanding quality but also excellent and efficient after sales service with special focus on a wide range of roll forming machines.In addition to installation,operation training, regular maintenance and spear parts provided, we will keep

offering our best service even overdue the period of guarantee. Always we sincerely welcome suggestions and feedbacks from our customers regardless of good or even negative on comments so as to keep on improving and innovating our production line.

 

Products Show 

 

Color Plate Tube Roll Forming Machine For Rectangular Downspout 21 Stations 0

Color Plate Tube Roll Forming Machine For Rectangular Downspout 21 Stations 1

 


 

Contact Details
Wuxi YBT Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd.

Contact Person: Sara

Tel: +8613327910097

Send your inquiry directly to us
Wuxi YBT Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd.
No.106, north changjiang road, new district, wuxi china
Tel:86--13063767817
Mobile Site Privacy Policy China Good Quality Steel Silo Roll Forming Machine Supplier. © 2019 - 2021 steelrollformingmachine.com. All Rights Reserved.