2 - 4mm Thickness silo Culvert Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machine With Track Cutting System
The cold roll forming line is specially offered for constructing spiral steel silo. The steel coil is decoiled to deliver the steel plate to the forming machine. Then the steel plate will be processed into the shape required. Subsequently, the bending machine is employed for bending and plate edge processing, to form a spiral strip with the width from 30-40mm. The spiral strip produced by the grain silo forming equipment is used to strengthen the silo structure.
The cold roll forming machine can be applied for bending two kinds of materials for on-site silo construction. The silo roof is assembled on the ground, requiring no scaffold or other auxiliary equipment, The cold roll forming line operated at the speed of 3-5m per minute, resulting in a short construction period.
||Specification of the material
|Width of the raw material
||Based on the purlin sizes.
3. Technology of Composition of machine
1: 10T hydraulic decoiler
- Steel coil width: from 1250 mm;
- Internal diameter of coil: variable, from 470 mm to 550 mm
- Maximal out diameter:1600mm
- Maximum coil weight: 10000 Kg;
- Oil cylinder dia:120mm
- Working speed: 0-15m/min adjustable
- Main motor power: 7.5KW AC motor
- Hydraulic power: 5.5kw
Feeding→roll forming→track punching and stop cutting→transportation table→curving→end product
- Material of the profile: GI
- Thickness range:2.0-4.0mm
- Maximum production speed: 0-10 meters per minute (for non-perforated profiles, excluding cutting and punching)
- Main motor power:75kw
- Roll station:18stations
- Roller material:Gcr15 bearing material chrome plated surface with hardness 58-62 degree
- Shaft diameter: ￠130mm material: SAE1045 with quenching and tempering
- Transmission: by gear box
- Machine base frame adopt H beam welding steel
Photo of each parts:
Track Punching and stop cutting:
- Base on customer provide punching drawing, this machine need adopt hydraulic track punching system, the punching is NOT stop
- The cutting is stop punching after non stop punching.
- The punches and dollies will be CR-12, hardness HRC 58-62 and chrome coating.
- The whole punching operation should be automated and controlled by a program installed in the PC which is located in the operator's console.
- Hydraulic power: 30kw
- Punching system: 2 sets
- Cutting after forming: Cut the sheet after roll forming to required length
- Cutting motion: The main machine automatically stops and the cutting will take place. After the cutting, the main machine will automatically start.
- Material of blade: CR12with heat treatment
- Length measuring: Automatic length measuring
Sample photo for reference:
- Connect from cutting to curving machine
- Transmission power:2.5kw AC motor
- Table size: length in 5m
- Drive of transmission by 1.0inch single line chain
- Transmission roller: ASTM1045 with chrome, diameter of roller is in 80mm
- Color: blue or base on customer request
Photo of transmission table:
- Structure; adopt wall panel design, base frame adopt complete welding design to make sure the machine in strong
- Main motor power: 15kw, AC motor
- Machine Voltage, Frequency, Phase: 110 V, 60 Hz, 3Phase
- Roll station: 4 rollers
- Roller material: ASTM52100, chrome plated surface with chrome, CNC, HRC58-62 degree.
- Diameter of shaft: 120mm
- Driven by gear
- Minimum radius to work: 24 "(600 mm)
- Color: yellow and blue
Sample photo for reference:
- Warranty: 1 year warranty from date of shipment
1: Guaranteed against malfunctions due to manufacturing defects for 1 year after date of shipment. Repairs will be made free of charge.
2: Repairs will not be performed free of change even during the guarantee period in the follow circumstances
- Damage occurs due to a natural disaster
- Malfunction occurs due to user error
- Malfunction occurs due to modifications
- Malfunction occurs due to further movement or shipment after installation